- Melting #3: Liquid from Copper (II) Sulfate
- I Found the Answer
- I got More Moss!
- How to get rid of flies in your house
- What Happened to the Sulfur Coin? (Sulfur science and can the coin melt again?)
- How to Grow Moss in a Terrarium
- Need that Gold
- Magnet and Heat
- Melting #2 : Copper (II) Sulfate (Confusion)
- What is Scoliosis?
- Yay! 50 Follows!
- Melting #1: Sulfur (Making a Sulfur Coin)
- Playing With Black Light
- (DIY) How to make Ring + Stands for Test Tubes and Funnels
- I Figured out why the Coins look Different
- Is this Iron or Magnetite?
- The Silver Coin
- It’s getting harder
- How to Look at Pond Water With a Microscope
- Let’s Look at Slides #4 (last part)
- Let’s Look at Slides #3
- Let’s Look at Slides #2
- Let’s Look at Slides #1
- My Microscope
- It finally came… 3
- Lab rearrangement!
- The Agar Test and Bacteria Culture
- Golden Rain
- The Story of my Laptop
- Burglar Door Alarm
- Color Change Chemistry 3
- Is Albert Einstein’s Brain Different From us?
- What is Science Fiction?
- Separating Salt out of Water
- Elephant’s Toothpaste
- The Silver Tree
- Is Facebook Bad for you?
- It finally came… 2
- The Sediment of Lead (II) Nitrate
- Color Change Chemistry 2
- Why can’t Chickens Fly?
- Changing Iron to Copper
- Pebble Crab
- The Three Common Indicators
- It finally came…
- Color Change Chemistry
- How can the Glass Catfish be Transparent?
- Leaf Fish
- How to Make a Burglar Alarm Mat
- Eggs are Strong
- The Wood-nettle: a Plant that could Sting like a Bee
- Walking Fishes
- Density Column
- Ice is Sticky
- Do Dolphins live in Rivers?
- Euglena, an Amazing Organism
- How to make the Surface of the Moon
- The Magnetic Strip of Credit Cards
- The Tropical Pitcher Plant
- Can Plants Think?
- How to make a Lava Lamp
- Cold Chemistry
- What will Happen if You stop taking showers?
- Are Video Games Bad for You?
- How to Make an Amber Fossil
- Mushroom Spores
- Slimes and States of Matter
- Invisible ink
- The Sleeping Grass
- How to find Limestone
- What is Xylitol
- (Math) The Nine Times Trick
- (Recommended) Swirling Colors
- How to make a Stalagmite and a Stalactite
- Why Kids Should Study Science
- My Optical Illusions
- The Browning Reaction of Apples
- A Water Pressure Experiment
- The Floating Needle
- Amazing Paper Planes
- The Moebius Strip
- How to Make a Periscope
- Electricity and Magnets
- My Atlas Moth
- The Process of Viral Infection
- The Blue Rose Experiment
- How to Write a Research Report
- 3D Printer-What It Can Do
Readers’ Favorite Posts (by likes)
Monthly Archives: July 2017
The Silver Coin Welcome to the harder and more fun experiments! This will be the first! So let’s get started! What about this experiment? Remember the silver tree? That was a great experiment. Go over there and check it out (here: … Continue reading
I just wanted to announce that the experiments will get harder. We’re going to be out of experiments so I will make up own science experiments. Please hit that follow and the like button in all of my posts.
How to Look at Pond Water With a Microscope After the microscope slide series, I wanted real specimens from nature like pond water, which is what I’m doing today, and I have a pond in my backyard. I did this several … Continue reading
Let’s Look at Slides #4 (last part) Last part of the microscope series! Let’s go! ABBREVIATION MEANING wm Whole mount (entire specimen or organism) st Stained ls Longitudinal section cs Cross-section sec Section sm Smear sq Squashed preparation 59. Rabbit … Continue reading
Let’s Look at Slides #3 *Make sure you read the previous posts* Let’s continue! ABBREVIATION MEANING wm Whole mount (entire specimen or organism) st Stained ls Longitudinal section cs Cross-section sec Section sm Smear sq Squashed preparation 38. Lilium Anther … Continue reading
Let’s Look at Slides #2 *Make sure you read the previous post* The second part, going to do 22, let’s begin. ABBREVIATION MEANING wm Whole mount (entire specimen or organism) st Stained ls Longitudinal section cs Cross-section sec Section sm … Continue reading
Let’s Look at Slides #1 Well, after that post I had an idea. The idea was: Let’s look at microscope slide specimens. On that post, some of the specimens in slides look interesting. So why don’t I look at every single … Continue reading
My Microscope Let’s do something easy while I’m doing my Youtube Channel. Ah, I’m going to show you guys my microscope that I’ve bought for 2 years. Why wouldn’t I have a microscope? That’s the basic things you need for … Continue reading
Yay! It finally came! The science book: I bought this at Amazon and it took about 2 weeks for it to come. It cost about $9 Let’s open the book. First page! Uh. Where’re the harder ones? It took me … Continue reading