These web pages and all contents here are the intellectual property of Danupon Drake (Green Cove Springs, Florida, USA) Copyright © 2016-2020
https://danupondrake.com/about/ Go there for information about me and my blog.
Author of this Blog:
- 11,126 Views
- My First Presentation
- My Best 8th Grade Presentation
- I’m leaving Facebook for good.
- No copying content anymore
- German Shepards or Siberian Huskies?
- Are Desktop Computers Becoming Obsolete?
- Why do tuxedos look so good?
- My Certificate Collection
- Being Left-handed and Right-handed?
- Some Short Facts about Thailand
- How can pets make you happy?
- First Day in a Foreign School
- Paper or Digital?
- Are boys actually better in math?
- How to write faster by hand
- A New Year a New Life
- I made Music in 3 hours
- Thailand to America… A long Journey
- I can’t do Chemistry Experiments anymore
- I’m moving to the United States in one week…
- Protecting Iron Nails from Rust
- Dropping Paper and Copper into Acids
- Homeschooling vs. Public School
- End of the week #3 (My exam results)
- Here are some tips to past a Test at school
- End of the week #2
- End of the week #1
- Mercury Compared to Water
- Pouring Super Glue into Borax 1
- I’m going to make more posts
- How to make Rochelle Salt (Potassium Sodium Tartrate)
- How to Calculate Molar Mass
- I’m Back!!
- How to make Basic Copper Carbonate
- Revealing Fingerprints With Silver Nitrate
- How to Reveal Fingerprints With Iodine Crystals
- Making a Mercury Switch
- Making Naphthalene Crystals
- Cleaning My Laboratory Sink
- Turning a Coin to Silver and Gold (Simple Redox Reaction)
- Do Water Vapors Effect the Mass of Copper (II) Sulfate?
- Does Mercury Conduct Electricity?
- Copper Plating: Part #1
- Warm Chemistry
- What is Silica Gel?
- 4 Science Books you Should Buy
- Rehydrating Copper (II) Sulfate
- Melting #4: Testing the Liquid
- Melting #3: Liquid from Copper (II) Sulfate
- I Found the Answer
- How to get rid of flies in your house
- What Happened to the Sulfur Coin? (Sulfur science and can the coin melt again?)
- Melting #2: Copper (II) Sulfate (Didn’t Work)
- Melting #1: Sulfur (Making a Sulfur Coin)
- Playing With Black Light
- (DIY) How to make Ring + Stands for Test Tubes and Funnels
- I Figured out why the Coins look Different
- Is this Iron or Magnetite?
- The Silver Coin
- How to Look at Pond Water With a Microscope
- The Agar Test and Bacteria Culture
- Golden Rain
- Burglar Door Alarm
- Color Change Chemistry 3
- Is Albert Einstein’s Brain Different From us?
- Separating Salt out of Water
- Elephant’s Toothpaste
- The Silver Tree
- Is Facebook Bad for you?
- The Sediment of Lead (II) Nitrate
- Why can’t Chickens Fly?
- Changing Iron to Copper
- Color Change Chemistry
- How can the Glass Catfish be Transparent?
- Leaf Fish
- How to Make a Burglar Alarm Mat
- Eggs are Strong
- The Wood-nettle: a Plant that could Sting like a Bee
- Walking Fishes
- Density Column
- Ice is Sticky
- Do Dolphins live in Rivers?
- Euglena, an Amazing Organism
- How to make the Surface of the Moon
- The Magnetic Strip of Credit Cards
- The Tropical Pitcher Plant
- How to make a Lava Lamp
- Cold Chemistry
- What will Happen if You stop taking showers?
- Are Video Games Bad for You?
- How to Make an Amber Fossil
- Mushroom Spores
- Slimes and States of Matter
- Invisible ink
- The Sleeping Grass
- What is Xylitol
- Swirling Colors
- My Optical Illusions
- The Browning Reaction of Apples
- A Water Pressure Experiment
- The Floating Needle
- Amazing Paper Planes
- The Moebius Strip
- How to Make a Periscope
- The Process of Viral Infection
- The Blue Rose Experiment
- How to Write a Research Report
- 3D Printer-What It Can Do